Reduce the cost and environmental impact of your company fleet
- Km range
0 to 100 kph *
- litres of storage
- Seating available
Annual Mileage (KM)
Estimated Lease Payment
Perfect for businesses that want to lease a vehicle for a fixed tem, with the option to own at the end of the lease by paying a pre-agreed future value.
The indicative payments shown by this lease calculator are for a commercial finance product. If you travel more than the nominated kilometres, it is likely that there will be additional costs associated with your lease including an excess kilometre charge. You will be able to modify the contract mid-term if you wish to take into account and increase or decrease in km travelled. Should you proceed to order, standard documentation will need to be completed and a full list of lease inclusions will be presented to you.
Benefits for your company and your drivers
- No Road User Charge
- Reduced cost of ownership with low fuel and maintenance costs
- Low emissions to compliment your sustainability initiatives
- Incentivise your employees with a Tesla
- Complimentary Tesla Wall Connector with the purchase of Model S or X
Home and Destination
Charge times are approximate. Charge cost assumes national average of per kilowatt hour. assumes at per .
A Tesla Wall Connector installed on a amp / 240 volt circuit breaker will achieve the maximum charge rate of kW for 75 kWh configured vehicles.
A Tesla Wall Connector installed on a amp / 240 volt circuit breaker will achieve the maximum charge rate of kW for a 100 kWh configured vehicle.
21st Century Service
Tesla Service includes everything needed to keep your Tesla in great condition with up to 4 Year Maintenance Plans.
- Annual inspection (or every 20,000 kilometers)
- Replacement parts like windshield wipers (excluding tyres and brake pads)
- System monitoring
- Remote diagnostics
- Software updates
Model S and X for Hire Car Operators
There are a number of electric vehicle benefits for chauffeur and limousine operators when purchasing Model S
- Free Fleet API (integration required)
- Long distance interstate travel using Tesla Superchargers
- Lower maintenance and fuel costs than traditional combustion engine vehicles complimenting your cost of ownership
- Vehicle Safety for your customers as well as Autopilot
- The calculators are provided for illustration purposes only. Range, charge time, travel and cost calculations are based on computer models and certain hypothetical operating conditions, including specific vehicle settings, driving, road and environmental conditions, and availability of charging options. The algorithms used in the calculators are not based on NEDC estimates. Your actual results may vary.
- Source: Emissions for ICE; https://www.bestcar.co.nz/car_selection/step1
- Emissions calculations are for illustration purposes only and based on the following assumptions: Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km.
- Reference for Fuel Prices; http://www.aa.co.nz/cars/motoring-blog/petrolwatch/
- Energy Prices Reference: http://www.mbie.govt.nz/info-services/sectors-industries/energy/energy-data-modelling/statistics/prices/electricity-prices