With double the energy of our first generation battery, Powerwall 2 can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day. Compact, stackable and with a built-in inverter, installation is simple, either indoor or outdoor.
Join the world’s transition to sustainable energy
Powerwall 2 is a battery for homes and small businesses that stores the sun’s energy and delivers clean, reliable electricity when the sun isn’t shining. Combine Powerwall, solar and an electric vehicle to create a zero emission lifestyle.
A complete home energy solution
Compact and simple to install, Powerwall is a completely automated system that requires no maintenance.
- Liquid Cooling
- Integrated Inverter
- Battery Pack
- Connection Point
- Usable Capacity 13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 100%
- Efficiency >90% round-trip
- Power 7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Supported Applications Solar self-consumption Time of use load shifting Backup Off grid
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature -4° to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 44" x 29" x 5.5" (1150mm x 755mm x 155mm)
- Weight 276 lb / 125 kg
- Installation Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification North American and International Standards Grid code compliant
Interested in energy storage for business or utilities?
Powerpack is a complete energy storage solution for commercial, industrial, and utility applications. To inquire about Powerpack for your business or utility, request a callback.
Interested in becoming a Certified Installer?
Tesla's Certified Installers help us serve customers across the world.
Inquire about becoming an installer