Mobile Service Support
We are continuing to expand our fleet of Mobile Service vehicles so that we may service your car when and where most convenient for you. If your service needs can be met by a Mobile Service Technician, we will offer our Mobile Service option if it’s available in your area.
Schedule a service visit in your Tesla app and your service need will be reviewed. The Tesla Service team will determine whether the repair can be completed by a Mobile Service Technician. If your service need can be completed through Mobile Service, your Tesla app will prompt you to select a date and time of your choice.
If a Service Center visit is more appropriate, we will expect to see you at your scheduled time, date and Service Center that you have selected through your Tesla app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Mobile Service?
You can use the Tesla app to schedule, modify or cancel your appointment. Please note that we can only accommodate modifications made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled Mobile Service appointment.
How should I prepare for my Mobile Service appointment?
Your Mobile Service Technician will arrive at your designated service address between your scheduled appointment time; this may be your home, place of work or another accessible location that you will be located. The Technician will contact you before arrival and will wait for up to 15 minutes before moving onto their next scheduled appointment. Here are a few tips for a successful Mobile Service visit:
- Ensure that you have noted all concerns when you schedule the appointment. Any additional concerns that you add may require a new appointment so we can adjust for additional time or parts needed. You can make these changes up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, you may see a pending software update - please do not install this. This update has been sent by your Mobile Service Technician and will be needed to perform your repair. Updating the vehicle ahead of the repair may significantly increase the repair time.
- Ensure that your vehicle is accessible with adequate working space for the Mobile Service Technician and that you have provided them with any applicable access codes and specific directions to the location. Additionally, please notify gate attendants, security guards or other related parties of your pending appointment as to ensure they are prepared for your Mobile Service Technician.
- Keep pets in a secured space to ensure Mobile Service Technicians can operate safely and without interference.
- If temperatures reach below 40F/5C degrees or above 105F/40C degrees, we ask that you provide a garage or shelter access so the technician can complete the repair.
- Provide restroom access.
- To protect the privacy of our technicians, we ask that you refrain from video and/or audio recording or photography during a Mobile Service visit.
How do I modify an existing Mobile Service appointment?
If any changes or modifications are needed within 24 hours of your scheduled Mobile Service appointment, cancel your Mobile Service appointment and schedule a new appointment.
What advantages does Mobile Service offer?
Mobile Service provides a convenient and hassle-free experience. If we are not able to resolve your service need with an over-the-air software update, Mobile Service can help diagnose a solution of your request and speed up your overall service process.
Where is Mobile Service available?
Mobile Service is currently available throughout Asia Pacific and continues to rapidly expand coverage worldwide.