Mobile Connector is a compact bundle that can charge your vehicle from different outlets at low to medium speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving a Mobile Connector in the trunk as a backup option while traveling.
The current Mobile Connector bundle includes:
- Mobile Connector (6 metres)
- Adapter for standard household outlets
- Cable organizing bag
- Approximately 10 kilometres of range per hour of charge
- 10 A and 15 A plugs
To purchase a Mobile Connector, visit the Tesla Shop.
To troubleshoot your Mobile Connector, follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Diagnose’ button below if your Mobile Connector is experiencing a problem.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Tesla Account and complete a few preliminary troubleshooting steps.
- If your issue still isn’t resolved, we’ll connect you with a Technical Support Agent.