1. At the bottom of the SolarEdge inverter, there is a red disconnect knob. Turn the knob from OFF to the ON position.
2. Turn the power switch on. The power switch is the leftmost switch inside the cavity, above the red disconnect.
3. Confirm production by reading the “PAC” number.
4. At the bottom of the Solar Edge inverter, there is a DC Disconnect switch. Turn the switch from the OFF to the ON position.
5. Confirm wattage by reading the wattage on the “NOW” line on the display screen.
Have a question?