Model X Specifications
- Length 198.3"
- Wheelbase 116.7"
- Width 89.4"
With mirrors folded 81.5"
- Track Front 65.4", Rear 66.9"
- Clearance 5.4" - 8.3"
- Head room
Second Row 40.9"
Third Row 37.1”
- Leg room
Second Row 38.4"
Third Row 32.7”
- Shoulder room
Second Row 56.8"
Third Row 40.0”
- Hip room
Second Row 59.0"
Third Row 38.5”
- Seating capacity 7 adults
- Total interior storage 88.1 cu ft in the five seat configuration
- Curb weight
90D 5271 lbs
P90D 5381 lbs
- Weight distribution
90D Front 49%, Rear 51%
P90D Front 48%, Rear 52%
- Lightweight aluminum body reinforced with high strength, boron steel elements
- UV and infrared blocking safety glass windshield
- Frameless, tempered safety glass front windows
- Solar absorbing, laminated safety glass rear window with defroster
- Flush mounted door handles
- Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
- 20" aluminum alloy wheels with all-season tires (75/90D)
- Backlit side turn signals, front side marker lights and rear reflex lights
- LED rear taillights and high-mounted LED stop lamp
- Model X is an electric all-wheel drive vehicle. The liquid-cooled powertrain includes the battery and one or more motors, drive inverters and gear boxes.
- 75 kWh or 90 kWh microprocessor controlled, lithium-ion battery
- Three phase, four pole AC induction motor with copper rotor
- Drive inverter with variable frequency drive and regenerative braking system
Suspension, Steering, and Brakes
- Double wishbone, virtual steer axis coil spring front suspension and independent multi-link coil spring rear suspension
- Variable ratio, speed sensitive, rack and pinion electronic power steering
- Electronic Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-Lock disc brakes (ABS) with ventilated rotors and electronically actuated parking brake
- 14-way power adjustable, heated front seats with memory
- Center console with armrest, concealed storage, 4 USB outlets (5 USB outlets in 6 and 7 seat configurations), and 6 cup holders
- Front door trim with map pocket, bottle holder, and metal door release handle
- Hand wrapped microfiber and synthetic leather interior surfaces
- Dark ash wood décor accents
- Auto dimming mirrors
- 240 watt, nine speaker stereo system with FM/HD radio. Supports MP3, AAC, and MP4 music formats.
- 17" capacitive touchscreen with media, communication, cabin, and vehicle controls
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling and streaming music
- Leather wrapped, three spoke, multi-function steering wheel with tactile controls
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 4 year, 50,000 mile (whichever comes first) new vehicle limited warranty
- 8 year, unlimited mile battery and drive unit warranty
- Largest glass panoramic windshield in production providing unparalleled views
- Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats
- Onboard maps and navigation with free updates for 7 years
- Mobile connectivity
- Keyless entry
- Driver profiles
- Driver seat detection sensor for start/stop functionality
- Cruise Control
- High definition backup camera
- Automatic rear liftgate
- Power tilt and telescopic steering column
- Power windows featuring one-touch up and down with resistance reversing to protect against pinched fingers
- Micro-filter ventilation system with replaceable filters
- LED illuminated sun visor vanity mirror and touch sensitive map lamps
- Front trunk and rear cargo area with keyless open
- 12 V power outlet
- Automatic climate control with dual zone temperature settings, air distribution controls and recirculation
- Glove compartment
- Wi-Fi ready
- Four USB ports for media and power (5 USB ports in 6 and 7 seat configurations)
- Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, have begun rolling out through over-the-air updates
- Twelve airbags: head and knee airbags in the front, two side curtain airbags, four seat-mounted side airbags, and two door-mounted airbags
- Driver and front passenger seat sensors
- Driver seat position sensor
- Three point driver and front passenger safety belts with retractor pretensioners and secondary lap anchor pretensioners and load limiters
- Three point second row safety belts for all three seats
- Acoustic front row safety belt warning
- Rollover crash sensor
- Crash sensor for high voltage disconnect
- Four LATCH attachments for child seat installations in 6-seat and 7-seat configurations
- Rear door child safety locks
- Interior, manual release mechanism for all doors, front trunk, and rear cargo area
- Anti-theft alarm and immobilizer system
- 48 amp single phase onboard charger
- Supercharger enabled
- Compatible with Tesla wall connector
- 20 foot mobile connector with storage bag
- Automatic charge port door, concealed in rear driver side tail lamp
- 240 volt NEMA 14-50 adapter
- 120 volt NEMA 5-15 adapter
- J1772 public charging adapter
Model X is not equipped with a spare tire.
Spare tires add weight which reduces range. In the event of a flat, please contact Tesla roadside assistance. Emergency tire inflation kits are available for purchase.