Tesla Wall Connector is an efficient and convenient home charging solution that lets you plug your vehicle in overnight and start your day fully charged. To purchase a Wall Connector, visit the Tesla online store.
Wall Connector Features
- Up to 44 miles of range per hour of charge for new vehicles
- Type 2 handle
- Max 32 amp output
- Supports 400 V three-phase Wye, 230 V three-phase Delta and 230 V single-phase wye grid types
- Supports TT, TN and IT grid types
- Built in RCD Type A + DC 6mA protection
- Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n)
- Power sharing (up to four Wall Connectors)
- 7.3 m (24 ft) cable length
- Approved for indoor and outdoor installation (IP55)
- Tempered white glass faceplate
For the fastest home charging, install Wall Connector with a circuit breaker that matches your vehicle’s onboard charger capabilities. To view the max amperage of your Tesla, tap the lightning bolt icon on the touchscreen.
For unique power situations or when power may be limited, Wall Connector can also be installed with lower amperage circuit breakers to support almost any existing electrical system.
Power output of the Wall Connector will depend on grid connection and amperage. Estimated kW for various configurations below:
|Maximum current output (A)||230 V Single-phase power output (kW)||230 V Three-phase delta power output (kW)||400 V Three-phase power output (kW)|
|Model S/X||Model 3|
Model 3 max charge rate on a 400 V Three-phase power supply is 16 amps (11 kW)
Model S and Model X max charge rate on a 400 V Three-phase power supply is 24 amps (16.6 kW)
- Home Charging Installation
- Charging & Adapter Product Guides
- Gen 3 Wall Connector Power Sharing
- Commissioning Procedure
If you have additional questions, please contact Customer Support.