Tesla Enterprise Sales
An innovative way to reduce the cost and environmental impact of business motoring.
Tesla Model S: fully electric, long range saloon, with sumptuous design and breath-taking performance.
- Km range
0 to 100 km/h*
- litres of storage
- Seating available
"In the past I've had to pay around £70 a week for fuel and it has gone down to virtually zero with Model S."
— Iain Carmichael, Model S owner
Business Incentives and Benefits
Both Model S & Model X are subject to the following incentives & benefits.
- Innovation, exclusivity and distinctive style
- Thrilling driving experience
- Plug-in anywhere
- Travel across Europe thanks to industry leading range, and growing network of Tesla Superchargers
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Qualifies for incentives
- Reduced company car taxation
- Reduced fuel costs
- Easier to predict costs with stabler electricity prices
OUBLIEZ LES STATIONS-SERVICE
21st Century Service
Le service Tesla comprend tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour maintenir votre Tesla en excellente condition.
- Une inspection annuelle (ou tous les 20 000 km)
- Replacement parts like windshield wipers (excluding tyres and brake pads)
- La surveillance des systèmes
- Les diagnostics à distance
- Des mises à jour logicielles
- De nouvelles fonctionnalités
"Even though Tesla is about 40% more expensive in terms of upfront price, I will be making a great saving over the three years. It's actually costing me less overall"
— Min Bhogaita, Model S Owner
Schedule a Test Drive or invite Tesla to your place of work
You can experience the performance and exhilaration of Tesla with your colleagues. Schedule a test drive with a Enterprise Sales Manager today or invite Tesla to your place of work and share the experience with your colleagues.
- The calculators are provided for illustration purposes only. Range, charge time, travel and cost calculations are based on computer models and certain hypothetical operating conditions, including specific vehicle settings, driving, road and environmental conditions, and availability of charging options. The algorithms used in the calculators are not based on EPA estimates. Your actual results may vary.
Emissions calculations are for illustration purposes only and based on the following assumptions:
- Voiture à essence consommant 10,5 l/100 km
- Un taux de consommation d'énergie de 181 Wh/km pour la Model S
- Assumes Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km.
- Source: Gas oil automobile prices per liter: ec.europa.eu (Date: Q1 2015)
- Electricity: ec.europa.eu (Date: Q1 2015)