Ownership Loyalty Benefits
Current Tesla Model S or Model X owners with active unlimited free Supercharging are eligible for 6 years of unlimited Supercharging. To qualify, owners must either trade in or remove unlimited Supercharging from their existing vehicle. Customers must order and take delivery of a new Model S or Model X between April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023.
Note: Program is subject to end or change without notice. Subject to the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
In order to be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be the legal and registered owner of a Model S or Model X vehicle that currently has free unlimited Supercharging included at the time of delivery of the new Model S or X.
- Order and take delivery of your new titled Model S or Model X between April 20,2023 and June 30, 2023.
- Accept the forfeiture of the free unlimited Supercharging benefit on your current Model S or Model X. Alternatively, you can choose to trade-in your current vehicle altogether directly with Tesla when you purchase your new Model S or Model X.
- This offer and the 6 years of unlimited Supercharging are non-transferable. This means the free unlimited Supercharging cannot be transferred to another vehicle or to another person if the vehicle is privately sold. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, and not redeemable for cash.
- Tesla reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The forfeiture of your unlimited Supercharging benefit on your current vehicle is non-reversible in the event that you cancel or reverse your purchase after you have taken delivery.
- Used vehicles, business orders, and vehicles for commercial purposes are not eligible for this program.
- Tesla may remove the free, unlimited Supercharging from your new vehicle if it determines in good faith that you have breached any of these terms.