- What to Expect After Installation
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Requesting and Scheduling Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
Start Using Your Powerwall
After installation, we will arrange an inspection with your local building department to certify that your Powerwall is safely and properly installed. If your system includes a Powerwall+, it will be activated after installation.
Once your Powerwall has been turned on, download the Tesla app and start monitoring your Powerwall and home energy usage.
Step 1: Log In
Log in using the same email address you used to order Powerwall with solar. If you are already a Tesla vehicle owner, log in using the same email address you use to sign into your Tesla Account.
Step 2: Set Up Notifications
Receive notifications when Powerwall starts backing up your home during instances such as a power outage.
Step 3: You are now logged into the Tesla app
Learn more about the features of the Tesla mobile app. You can also learn more about using and customizing your Powerwall below: