- What to Expect After Installation
- Registering Your Tesla Solar Inverter
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Get Help and Schedule Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
What Tesla Installs at Your Home
Tesla only installs equipment that meets our performance, aesthetic, reliability and value standards. All equipment is backed by a comprehensive, manufacturer’s warranty.
We use all-black, high-efficiency panels that look great on your roof and that maintain their production levels at high temperatures with minimal degradation over their 25-year lifespan.
Tesla Solar Inverter
Your Tesla Solar Inverter is designed for reliability, high efficiency and the ability to maintain it without needing installers to go on your roof. Tesla Solar Inverter has robust safety features, including integrated rapid shutdown, arc fault protection and ground fault protection, and no neutral wire allows for simple installation. Tesla Solar Inverter has twice the standard number of MPPTs, allowing for high production on even complex roofs.
Tesla’s proprietary mounting hardware provides a low-profile installation and allows us to install 30% fewer anchor points on your roof compared to a traditional installation. This is intended to result in fewer issues over time and better aesthetics.