- What to Expect After Installation
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Get Help and Schedule Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
Solar Price Match Guarantee
Join Tesla in accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We are currently offering a price match guarantee on eligible solar panel systems.
Tesla will review each proposal on a price per watt basis. Your proposal may be eligible for price matching if it meets the following requirements.
The proposal must offer a system that is of comparable size to the Tesla solar system you ordered, include an inverter and have a minimum 10-year warranty.
The competitive quote must be dated within 14 days of order and represent the same financing option to be considered (e.g. cash to cash, or loan to loan). It must also include permit and installation costs and cannot include any discounts.
Matching Owner Details
The quote must contain the same name and address used to order Tesla solar panels.
Price Match Guarantee Process
- Place an order to begin the fulfillment process.
- Send the competitive offer to Tesla by contacting us via the Question Center in your Tesla Account.
- We will compare your pricing and inform you of eligibility. This must be finalized prior to accepting any Payment Details.
*Tesla reserves the right to reject any price match requests that we believe have been submitted in bad faith. By submitting a competitive quote, you agree that Tesla may contact the solar provider who issued the quote to validate its terms and in doing so may have to disclose your name and/or installation address. Tesla may choose to end this program at any time and without further notice. Price match offers cannot be assigned to other customers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.