- What to Expect After Installation
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Requesting and Scheduling Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
Turning On Your System
After your Solar Roof is installed, we will provide you with instructions to turn on your system once it is safe to do so. Follow the instructions below to turn on your system and begin generating clean energy.
Step 1: Locate your main electrical service panel.
Step 2: Flip on breakers labeled ‘Solar System,’ ‘PV,’ 'Battery' or ‘Energy Storage.’
Step 3: If Powerwalls are installed, flip on the Enable switch found on the right side of each Powerwall.
Step 4: If equipped, flip on all external disconnects.
Step 5: Download the Tesla app on your smartphone.
Step 6: Use the Tesla app to follow your energy production in real time. It may take up to an hour before production is visible.