- What to Expect After Installation
- Registering Your Tesla Solar Inverter
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Get Help and Schedule Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
To calculate your final Solar Roof pricing, we need to determine your roof complexity. We do this by evaluating the construction of your roof to see how it may impact your installation.
Once you place your Solar Roof order, we will schedule an on-site assessment to determine the complexity of your installation. We consider factors such as your roof’s mounting planes, pitch and obstructions.
Each facet of your roof is considered a different mounting plane. The more planes, the higher the complexity.
We calculate your roof’s pitch by looking at the number of inches each mounting plane rises vertically for every 12 inches it extends horizontally.
Any component that interrupts the roof plane is considered an obstruction. This includes chimneys, skylights, vents and fans.
Customized for Your Home
After you place your Solar Roof order, you will be prompted to upload a recent utility bill. This, in addition to our on-site visit, helps us customize your design and system size to meet your home’s energy needs.