- What to Expect After Installation
- Connecting to Tesla Solar Inverter
- Turning On Your System
- Monitoring Your System
- Understanding System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your System
- Get Help and Schedule Service
- Removal & Reinstallation
- Transferring Ownership of Your Solar System
- Systems Affected by Natural Disaster or Force Majeure Event
All billing and contract information related to your Solar Roof is available online in your Tesla Account. Log in using the email address associated with your Tesla Energy products.
Solar Roof can be purchased two ways:
You pay for your system upfront, with payment due after your system passes inspection.
You pay off your system over time by making monthly payments. The specific payment schedule varies by the type of loan and lender.
With both options, the customer owns the system. While it is possible to change between payment methods before installation, doing so may result in a longer project timeline. Once installation begins, the payment method cannot be changed.
Note: Language contained in the contract, such as conditions, warranties and guarantees, cannot be altered.